MANZANILLA SOPHIA PRIVACY NOTICE FOR CALIFORNIA RESIDENTS
Effective: December 10, 2020.
Personal Information Collection and Purposes of Use
We collect and use information that identifies, relates to, describes, references, is capable of being associated with, or could reasonably be linked, directly or indirectly, to you or your devices when you visit this website, provide us your personal information, or have a contractual or business relationship with us or any of our affiliates, (“Personal Information”). Such Personal Information includes direct identifiers like a name, postal address, email address, social security number or other government identifier, and indirect identifiers that may identify, relate to, or be associated with a particular individual, such as a telephone number, device identifier, IP address and browsing history, credit card information, or inferences about consumer preferences or characteristics.
We collect this Personal Information for the following purposes:
- to respond to your inquiries and to fulfill your requests;
- to send you important information regarding our relationship with you or regarding this website, changes to our terms, conditions, and policies and/or other administrative information;
III. for audits, to verify that our internal processes function as intended and are compliant with legal, regulatory, or contractual requirements;
- for fraud or crime prevention, and for technical security monitoring purposes;
- to facilitate the development of new products and services;
- to enhance, improve or modify our website or products and services;
VII. for data analysis that will allow us to understand website usage trends;
VIII. to determine the effectiveness of our promotional campaigns, so that we can adapt our campaigns to the needs and interests of our users.
- to better understand you, so that we can personalize our interactions with you and provide you with information and/or offers tailored to your interests;
We have collected such Personal Information from one or more of the following categories of sources:
- Information that you submit or share directly with us, through registrations, surveys, applications, or telephone calls, and email and postal communications;
- Information passively collected from cookies and other website analytics;
III. Information collected through third parties or from your browsing activity on other sites, such as on social media platforms, and public databases;
- From one or more of our affiliates with which you have a business relationship;
- Service providers with which we have a contractual relationship and to which you have provided your Personal Information.
We may have shared such Personal Information with the following categories of third parties:
- Service providers that help us to run our business, such as call centers and order fulfillment and distribution companies, credit card processing companies, web hosting and development companies, and direct marketing agencies.
- Vendors that help us track the effectiveness of advertisements on our Sites.
III. Vendors that help us to provide you with program, services or educational information we believe may be of interest to you.
- Third parties with which we jointly market a product.
- Affiliates and subsidiaries that may have or may want to seek a business relationship with you.
We collected one or more of the following specific pieces of personal information:
- Legal name, nickname, signature, email address, postal address, social security number, date of birth, driver’s license number, educational level, current employment or employment history.
- Account name, bank account number, credit card number, debit card number, or any other financial information, medical information and/or health insurance information.
III. Online identifier, Internet Protocol address, Internet or other electronic network activity information, including, but not limited to, browsing history, search history, and information regarding a consumer’s interaction with an Internet Web site, application, or advertisement
Your Privacy Rights
You have the following rights regarding our collection and use of your personal information. To exercise those rights, you must submit a request by either calling us at 866-282-8871 or through our Privacy Request Form. We may ask you to provide additional information to verify your request. We may not discriminate against you if you exercise your rights as described in this notice. For example, we may not deny goods or services to you, or charge you different prices or rates, or provide a different level of quality of products or services.
Right to Information
You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have collected about you:
- Categories of personal information collected about you, and sources from which collected;
- Our purpose for collecting personal information;
III. Categories of third parties with which the personal information was shared; and
- Specific pieces of personal information collected about consumers.
- You have the right to request the following information regarding the personal information we have sold or disclosed about you:
- Categories of your personal information sold in the preceding 12 months;
VII. Categories of third parties to whom your personal information has been disclosed;
VIII. Categories of personal information that we disclosed about consumers for a business purpose.
- Right to Opt Out of Sharing, Disclosure, or Sale of Personal Information.
You have the right to direct us to not share, disclose, or sell your personal information.
To exercise this right, you or your authorized representative may submit a request by clicking on the following link: Privacy Request Form.
Right to Request Deletion
You have the right to request that we delete the personal information we have about you. However, we are not required to delete information if it is necessary to retain your information to:
- Complete the transaction for which the personal information was collected, provide a good or service requested by you, or a transaction reasonably anticipated within the context of our or one of our affiliate’s ongoing business relationship with you, or to otherwise perform a contract we have with you.
- Detect security incidents, protect against malicious, deceptive, fraudulent or illegal activity or prosecute those responsible for that activity.
III. Debug to identify and repair errors that impair existing intended functionality.
- Exercise free speech ensure the right of another consumer to exercise his or her right of free speech, or exercise another right provided for by law.
- Comply with the California Electronic Communications Privacy Act pursuant to Chapter 3.6 (commencing with Section 1546) of Title 12 of Part 2 of the Penal Code.
- Engage in public or peer-reviewed scientific, historical, or statistical research in the public interest that adheres to all other applicable ethics and privacy laws, when deletion of the information is likely to render impossible or seriously impact the achievement of such research, if you have provided informed consent.
VII. Facilitate solely internal uses that are reasonably aligned with your expectations based on your relationship with us or one of our affiliates.
VIII. Comply with a legal obligation.
- Otherwise use the personal information, internally, in a lawful manner that is compatible with the context in which it was provided.
You can contact us with questions about this Privacy Notice for California Residents or to exercise your rights as described in this Notice.
Telephone number: 866-282-8871
Web address: https://manzanillasophia.com/
Postal address: Labs Sophia, Trademark/Legal Department/Area 12941, N. Fwy. Ste 225 Houston, Tx 77060, or by electronic mail at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Contact Title: Privacy Manager